We wanted to remind you all that health and safety are our top priorities here at Austin Skin & Wellness and want to assure you that our team will continue tracking the latest information, statistics, and guidelines regarding the status of the situation and taking extra precautions to ensure that our patients remain safe and healthy during visits to our clinic. Please note we have implemented the following precautions:
- As an extra precaution we are increasing time between patient appointments to minimize cross traffic.
- We will be taking temperatures via an infrared thermometer, and anyone with a temperature of 99.9 or about will be rescheduled.
- Please bring a face covering with you to your appointment. If you do not have one we will provide you with one upon arrival.
- Our offices will be cleaned and sanitized between every patient.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been placed throughout the office.
- Employees are taking extra precautions within the office.
To further protect you during this time, we will be continuing our concierge check in for appointments. If you can please text or call us upon arrival (Call: 512-551-8551 / Text: 512-216-5808) we will respond when ready to bring you directly back to a room. This will allow for us to cut out any interaction between clients and give even more time to keep the clinic safe for all patients.
We will be sending out release forms via email to be filled out prior to your appointment. Please fill out these paperless forms and return before your appointment time.
To help manage our patient flow Due to COVID we are temporarily only scheduling by email: [email protected], text: 512-216-5808 or phone call: 512-551-8551.